Third National Summit on Data Analytics for Healthcare
December 2-3, 2014
Improve quality of care and health outcomes!
Organizations who embrace change and actively engage their staff in the process of healthcare transformation approach data analytics from a position of strength.
Extract effective and usable value from data accumulated at your organization. Develop innovative solutions and encourage creative reporting and ensure quality improvement and patient safety.
Bringing together the stakeholders in clinical care, operations, IT, research and more, this summit will give you a comprehensive view of the new policies, initiatives and trends that will enrich your decision-making process.
Source practical solutions to ensure quality improvement and patient safety:
- Data Privacy: Gain insight into challenges and benefits to sharing data
- Innovation: Deploy cutting edge research for data analytics
- Data Governance: Ensure sustained effort across your organization
- Talent Recruitment: Build new capacity within your team
- Data Driven Decision: Enrich your decision making process
- Quality Based Procedure: Encourage creativity in healthcare delivery
- Standardization: Stay ahead of the curve and be prepared for future trends and changes
- Engagement: Actively engage staff and public to ensure greater results
- Data Linkage: Access to richer data through cost effective solutions
- Data Quality: Develop an effective data quality framework
- Data Warehouse: Develop modern data repositories
- Quality Improvement: Guarantee patient safety and better services
Register with code 2CCHL