Bridging from Theory to Reality - Putting Patients First
December 8, 2014
Bridgepoint Active Healthcare
The Canadian Centre for Healthcare Facilities invites you to learn about cutting edge approaches in planning and design. Learn from the ‘C-Suite’ hospital leadership and experts in the healthcare facility sector as they share their insights using case studies and current examples.
- Expert panelists discuss Bridgepoint Collaborative for Research and Innovation's POE outcomes, and implications for future projects
- Hear from Bridgepoint Active Healthcare's, President and CEO, Marian Walsh (invited), the story of bringing the new design of Bridgepoint from vision to reality
- Learn about planning and design through a 'problem setting' methodology that helps to identify project needs and its practical application at West Park
- How building standards are 'supposed to act' and where they fail in meeting the challenges of healthcare facilities in design and operations
- Engineering the environment to mitigate infections, new approaches
- Tour Bridgepoint Active Healthcare
Visit the CCHF web site for additional information and registration.