The International Hospital Federation (IHF) wishes to recognize and honour excellence in research, achievements, service improvements and innovations in hospital and healthcare management by hospitals, healthcare institutions or individuals from the healthcare field. Authors who wish to present their work, orally or as a poster, at IHF’s 39th World Hospital Congress, to be held Oct. 6–8, 2015, in Chicago, are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee.
- Present an experience and knowledge-sharing opportunity for the global healthcare community
- Address major issues of importance, according to the 2015 Congress themes
- Be of benefit to a large audience
- Generate information that could be useful in advancing global health and healthcare
- Present and analyze the materials and methods used, with appropriate case studies
Hosted by the American College of Healthcare Executives and the American Hospital Association, the IHF 39th World Hospital Congress is a global forum for the multidisciplinary exchange of knowledge, expertise and experiences in health sector management and service delivery. This year’s theme is “Advancing Global Health and Health Care.”