The Better Workplace Conference 2014
November 24-25 , 2014
Hyatt Regency Calgary
The Canadian College of Health Leaders is pleased to be partnering with the Conference Board for this exciting event! As part of our partnership, we’re able to offer a special rate of 10% off the registration fee! For more information, please see below.
The Better Workplace Conference 2014 will be held November 24-26 in Calgary! This annual event has become synonymous with delivering the leading thought and practice in individual and organizational wellness, and using these as a foundation for exploring the issues of change, culture, performance and leadership.
The event will feature specific case studies, original research, keynote presentations, and intensive workshops designed to help you make sense of the many organizational wellness challenges you’re facing today. You’ll hear from some of the top thought leaders and wellness experts from across the country, including:
- Michael Landsberg, Host, TSN's Off The Record
- Mary Ann Baynton, Program Director, The Great-West Life Centre for Mental Health in the Workplace
- Ian R. Cullwick, Vice-President, Leadership and Human Resources Research, The Conference Board of Canada
- Dr. Linda Duxbury, Professor, Sprott School of Business, Carleton University
- Jennifer Elia, Assistant Vice-President, Health and Wellness, Group Benefits, Sun Life Financial Inc
- Helen C. Gardiner, Business Partner, Talent Development, The City of Calgary
- Steven Hughes, Education Specialist, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- David K. Hurst, Speaker, Educator, and Writer on Management and Adjunct Professor, Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business, University of Regina
- Eric Pfeiffer, Senior Consultant, Prevention and Health Promotion, The Standard Life Assurance Company
- Sherri Wright-Schwietz, Vice-President, Talent and Story, Alberta Treasury Branch Investor Services
- Karen Seward, President, Cira Medical Services
- Michael Bungay Stanier, Senior Partner, Box of Crayons
- Carole Staveley, President, Inner Victory Coaching and Author, Not Lying Down
- Jason Suriano, Chief Executive Officer and Creative Director, Rocketfuel Games
Using feedback from participants at our previous events, we have structured our 2014 conference around three key themes:
- Culture and Community
You’ll learn the impact of culture on organizational performance, wellness, and engagement, as well as how creating organizational communities supports diversity, inclusion, and higher performance.
- Change and Resilience
You’ll hear the latest thinking on how to deal with the quickening pace of change due to new technologies, global competition, government cutbacks and more. We’ll discuss how to manage this change with a focus on resilience, answering the question: How can you become more resilient and build resilience in others?
- Innovations in Behaviour Change
You may have devoted more resources to wellness programs, but are most people engaged, or simply a small minority? You’ll hear how to increase engagement and participation in wellness programs, as well as gain increased support from senior leadership.
Register online and quote rebate code PRM6 to save 10% off with our special partner rate!
For more information on this event, or how to save with your special rate, please contact Tracie Jones at email@example.com