May 13-14, 2014
Canada’s healthcare system must fulfill an unprecedented increase in demand amidst widespread budget cuts. Are you prepared?
This perfectly timed event will bring together key Human Resource professionals from Canada’s leading healthcare facilities including hospitals, local and regional health authorities, government officials and technology solutions providers.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
Attend the event and acquire 10 tactical solutions to develop talent and drive performance:
- Strategies To Drive Staff And Organizational Performance
- Insights From 20+ Healthcare Innovators And Leaders
- Chief Nursing Executive And Union Power Panels
- Network With HR Healthcare Leaders From Across Canada
- Interactive Peer Discussions – Get Your Answers On The Spot
- Promote employee wellness and mental health resiliency
- Create a patient-centric organization to deliver quality care
- Holistically engage staff to minimize turnover and absenteeism
- Integrate leadership and lean execution to achieve more with less
- Develop practice-ready professionals to facilitate succession
- Strengthen employee loyalty and labour relations via partnerships
- Derive efficiencies to reduce wait time and save costs
- Attract, recruit, and motivate Next Gen and improve forecasting
- Empower patients through cohesive advisory councils
- Foster cultural competence and remove barriers to access
Take away solutions to boost morale, raise productivity and deliver patient-centered care in your organization.
For more information please email email@example.com, call 1-866-298-9343 x 200 and quote CCHL20 to receive a 20% discount.