The Extraordinary Leader and The Extraordinary Coach
December 5-6, 2013
Jim Clemmer and The CLEMMER Group are delighted to personally deliver Zenger Folkman's career-changing The Extraordinary Leader (December 5) and The Extraordinary Coach (December 6) Workshops in Mississauga, ON.
Whether you want to increase employee engagement or boost profitability, great leadership in an organization matters. Zenger Folkman research shows that leaders are the primary factor behind employee commitment and productivity. Further, these factors impact a company's bottom-line, meaning leadership, good or bad, can drastically affect the success of an organization.
Ensure that your leaders are extraordinary -- and drive extraordinary results. Register to attend one or both of these powerful leadership development workshops today!
In Jim Clemmer's 35 plus years of studying, applying, writing about, and providing leadership development programs and services he's never seen such a powerful and revolutionary approach as Zenger Folkman's Strengths-Based Leadership Development System. The CLEMMER Group is the Canadian Strategic Partner for Zenger Folkman.
Registration: You can register for one day for $545/person, plus taxes (includes $250 (CCHL1)
member discount code) or both days for $845/person, plus taxes (includes $350 (CCHL2) member discount code)
In The Extraordinary Leader, participants will:
- Learn the sixteen leadership competencies that cause leaders and their teams/organizations to flounder or flourish.
- Leverage existing strengths for up to 3 times more effectiveness than fixing weaknesses.
- Use ZF's powerful 360 multi-rater feedback tool and companion competency guide to build a personal development plan.
- Align his or her unique strengths, passion for improvement, and the organization's needs.
- Identify THE key competency for development that will drive the broadest improvement for his or her personal situation.
In The Extraordinary Coach, participants will:
- Boost on-the-job coaching skills for maximum impact on employee attraction/retention, engagement/commitment, productivity, and customer service.
- Shift the Manager-Employee Dependence Cycle to Creating Empowerment and Growth by asking powerful questions, encouraging risk taking and innovation, and empowering employees. This leads to employees, peers, partners, and even bosses solving their own problems with higher levels of sophistication, accuracy, and productivity and taking ownership for implementation.
- Complete a 20 point self-assessment tool to determine how well you currently engage in conversations with individuals you coach and support.
- Harness the power of coaching questions and a problem solving process leading to an effective action plan that's highly supported and followed through with clear milestones and accountabilities.
To learn more about these workshops, please view our customized CCHL brochures for The Extraordinary Leader and The Extraordinary Coach. For more details and to register, please visit the event page.
We hope you can join Jim for this unique and powerful development opportunity!
The CLEMMER Group Inc.
Phone: (519) 748-1044
Fax: (519 748-5813