(Ce programme n’est pas disponible en français.)
The Canadian College of Health Leaders is very pleased to be partnering with the Conference Board of Canada for this upcoming event! As part of our partnership, we are able to offer a special registration rate to our contacts! For more information, please see below.
The Summit on Sustainable Health and Health Care, October 30 and 31, 2012, Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, will bring together a broad range of stakeholders to discuss the major challenges facing Canada’s health care system. We will explore key issues, how they relate to one another, the current state of the system, and what can be done to put the system on a sustainable footing.
Your four digit rebate code: PRM2
Check back in September for information on MOC II credits for this event.
Join top health experts from Canada and across the globe, including:
- Michael R. Bloom, Vice-President, Organizational Effectiveness and Learning, The Conference Board of Canada
- Helen Clarkson, Head, Forum for the Future, United States
- Philippe Couillard, Strategic Advisor, SECOR Consulting
- Irfan A. Dhalla, Assistant Professor, Medicine and Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto
- Glen Hodgson, Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist, The Conference Board of Canada
- Gaetan Lafortune, Senior Economist, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, France
- Alex Jadad, Chief Innovator and Founder, Centre for Global eHealth Innovation
- Chris O'Connor, President and Chief Executive Officer, PatientOrderSets.com
- André Picard, Public Health Reporter, The Globe and Mail
- Anna Reid, President-Elect, Canadian Medical Association
- Graham L. Sanderson, Corporate Director, Enterprise Risk Management, Vancouver Island Health Authority
- Judith Shamian, President and Chief Executive Officer, VON Canada
- Arya M. Sharma, Scientific Director, Canadian Obesity Network
- Graham D. Sher, Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Blood Services
- Jeffrey C. Simpson, National Affairs Columnist, The Globe and Mail
- Anne W. Snowdon, Chair, International Centre for Health Innovation, Richard Ivey School of Business
- Lynn Stevenson, Executive Vice-President, People, Organizational Development, Practice, and Chief Nurse, Vancouver Island Health Authority
Listen To André Picard’s Healthcare Reform Lecture Online!
The Conference Board recently hosted André Picard, Public health reporter for the Globe and Mail, at our 2012 Scholar in Residence Lecture in Ottawa. André’s presentation, The Path to Healthcare Reform: Policy and Politics delved into many of the issues plaguing our healthcare system today, and sparked engaging conversation amongst our panelists and the listening audience. Click here to listen to this presentation now. This engaging lecture and discussion is just a glimpse of what you can expect at our upcoming event in October.
Contacts of CCHL save on Registration!
As a contact of the Canadian College of Health Leaders, you are eligible to save $400 off of the total registration fee! Click here to register online, and quote rebate code PRM2 to take advantage of these savings. Please note that this offer is available for non-registered delegates only.
If you have any further questions regarding the agenda or our special rates, please contact Joel Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send him a tweet at @conferencejoel.