CCHL and ACHE present
Strategic planning: From formulation to action
October 1-2, 2012
You will learn:
- To apply tools to assess competitiveness and the critical issues your organization will face.
- Gain involvement and ensure that plans lead to actions that impact the future.
- To examine your organization’s competitive strengths and weaknesses, as well as the critical issues your organization will confront within the next three years.
- To determine the appropriate individuals to involve in the planning process and expedite the transition from planning to implementation.
- Strategies for gaining buy-in from key constituents including the board, administrative staff and medical staff.
- Tips for overcoming challenges you may face while developing your strategic plan.
CEOs, COOs, senior-level executives, physician executives and trustees. To register, or for more information, please click here or call 312-424-940.
|MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION (MOC)|
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / FCCHL) to 12.0 Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.