Save the date!
CCHL and ACHE present:
Strategic Planning: From Formulation to Action
October 1-2, 2012
Organize and carry out a strategic planning process that leads to concrete actions that will improve your future competitiveness.
- Apply tools to assess competitiveness and the critical issues your organization will face.
- Gain involvement and ensure that plans lead to actions that impact the future.
- to examine your organization’s competitive strengths and weaknesses, as well as the critical issues your organization will confront within the next three years.
- to determine the appropriate individuals to involve in the planning process and expedite the transition from planning to implementation.
- strategies for gaining buy-in from key constituents including the board, administrative staff and medical staff.
- tips for overcoming challenges you may face while developing your strategic plan.
Stressing the transition from planning to implementation, seminar leaders Alan Zuckerman, FACHE, FAAHC, president, Health Strategies & Solutions Inc., and Kathleen McCarthy, vice president, Health Strategies & Solutions, Inc., provide approaches to overcome barriers and produce a successful strategic plan.
To register, or for more information, please click here or call (312) 424-9400.