Thursday, March 30, 2017

Chapter events / Événements des chapitres

(Le texte français suit.)


Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.

A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below.

The chapter determines what language the event will take place in.

April 3, 2017
Eastern Ontario
Webinar
Choosing Wisely Canada: The Role of Leadership in Addressing Overuse (1 MOC I)

April 4, 2017
Vancouver Island
In-person
Speed Networking 2017 - Nanaimo (1 MOC I)

April 5, 2017
Greater Toronto Area
In-person
InnovationEx Mini Study Tour (3.25 MOC I)

April 6, 2017
Northern Alberta 
In-person
Mentorship Event: Emerging Health Leaders (EHL) Call for Mentors & Mentorship Kick-off 2017

April 7, 2017
BC Lower Mainland 
In person
Help Wanted: Are We Doing Enough to Train and Retain the Continuing Care Workforce of the Future? (1.25 MOC I)

April 12, 2017
Greater Toronto Area 
In-person
Leadership Development Series (1.5 MOC I)

April 20, 2017
Northern Alberta 
In-person
CCHL NAC Tour of NAIT Centre for Advanced Medical Simulation (1.5 MOC I)

April 20, 2017
Bluenose 
In person
Stepping it up! (1 MOC I)

April 24, 2017
Vancouver Island 
In person and webinar
Success, Failure & Resilience in Times of Change (1 MOC I)

April 27, 2017
Hamilton and Area 
In person
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Study Tour (4 MOC I)

April 28, 2017
Northern BC 
Webinar
Staying Engaged Throughout Your Career (1 MOC I)

April 28, 2017
Northern and Central Saskatchewan 
In person and webinar
Part 1: Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action. What is Your Personal Leadership Commitment? (1.5 MOC I)

May 5, 2017
Northern and Central Saskatchewan 
In person and webinar
Part 2: Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action: Residential Schools- A Personal Journey (1.5 MOC I)

May 10, 2017
Greater Toronto Area 
In person
CCHL-GTA Chapter Annual General Meeting, featuring Dr. Peter Donnelly (1.0 MOC I)

May 12, 2017
Northern and Central Saskatchewan 
In person and webinar
Part 3: Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action. A personal and professional call (1.5 MOC I)

Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library.

Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Les chapitres répartis dans tout le Canada organisent des réunions et parrainent des activités professionnelles locales, ce qui rend l’expérience des membres plus personnelle et enrichissante. La participation aux activités des chapitres locaux donne aux membres d’autres occasions d’acquérir des compétences en leadership et d’établir des contacts professionnels importants.

Vous trouverez ci-dessous une liste des événements à venir des chapitres.

C’est le chapitre qui détermine dans quelle langue l’événement aura lieu.

3 avril 2017
Eastern Ontario
Webinaire
Choosing Wisely Canada: The Role of Leadership in Addressing Overuse (1 MDC I)

4 avril 2017
Vancouver Island
En personne
Speed Networking 2017 - Nanaimo (1 MDC I)

5 avril 2017
Greater Toronto Area
En personne
InnovationEx Mini Study Tour (3.25 MDC I)

6 avril 2017
Northern Alberta 
En personne
Mentorship Event: Emerging Health Leaders (EHL) Call for Mentors & Mentorship Kick-off 2017

7 avril 2017
BC Lower Mainland 
En personne
Help Wanted: Are We Doing Enough to Train and Retain the Continuing Care Workforce of the Future? (1.25 MDC I)

12 avril 2017
Greater Toronto Area 
En personne
Leadership Development Series (1.5 MDC I)

20 avril 2017
Northern Alberta 
En personne
CCHL NAC Tour of NAIT Centre for Advanced Medical Simulation (1.5 MDC I)

20 avril 2017
Bluenose 
En personne
Stepping it up! (1 MDC I)

24 avril 2017
Vancouver Island 
En personne et webinaire
Success, Failure & Resilience in Times of Change (1 MDC I)

27 avril 2017
Hamilton and Area 
En personne
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Study Tour (4 MDC I)

28 avril 2017
Northern BC 
Webinaire
Staying Engaged Throughout Your Career (1 MDC I)

28 avril 2017
Northern and Central Saskatchewan 
En personne et webinaire
Part 1: Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action. What is Your Personal Leadership Commitment? (1.5 MDC I)

5 mai 2017
Northern and Central Saskatchewan 
En personne et webinaire
Part 2: Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action: Residential Schools- A Personal Journey (1.5 MDC I)

10 mai 2017
Greater Toronto Area 
En personne
CCHL-GTA Chapter Annual General Meeting, featuring Dr. Peter Donnelly (1.0 MDC I)

12 mai 2017
Northern and Central Saskatchewan 
En personne et webinaire
Part 3: Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action. A personal and professional call (1.5 MDC I)

La plupart de ces événements sont ouverts aux non-membres et aux étudiants, et sont souvent aussi offerts par webinaires qui sont archivés dans la Bibliothèque de perfectionnement professionnel du Collège.

Visitez notre page des chapitres pour plus d’information sur les chapitres locaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment