Western Health Summit: Making Change That Makes a Difference
May 11-12, 2015
In partnership with the Conference Board of Canada, the Canadian College of Health Leaders is pleased to share a reduced rate of $1,295 for you to attend the Western Health Summit: Making Change That Makes a Difference on May 11-12, 2015 in Edmonton.
This Summit will focus on changes to improve the health care system now. While best practices can't be simply transferred from one organization to another, sharing successes and exchanging ideas can help improve health care change management performance.
The Conference Board has developed an agenda to reflect the need for change within the health care system. The leading health experts will speak to the necessary changes and how to approach them within your organization, including:
- Dianne Balon, Vice-President, Government, Alberta Blue Cross
- Dr. Linda E. Carlson, Professor, Department of Oncology, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
- Dr. Michael A. Gardam, Chair, Medical Advisory Committee, University Health Network
- Brennan McEachran, Chief Executive Officer, SoapBox Innovations Inc.
- Louis Thériault, Vice-President, Public Policy, The Conference Board of Canada
- Leslee J. Thompson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kingston General Hospital
- Pamela Winsor, Director, Health System Strategies and Chief Marketing Officer, Medtronic of Canada Ltd
Register today and save with your special offer by using rebate code PRM14. If you have any questions about registration or the program, please contact Emily Hayward at email@example.com or 613-526-3090 ext. 393.