The Art of Marketing Conference
May 25, 2015
The Art of Marketing Conference, presented by IBM and in partnership with the Canada Marketing Association, returns to Toronto with world-renowned marketing experts and New York Times best-selling authors.
Join over 1500 of Toronto’s most notable professionals and hear keynote presentations from:
- Gene Simmons - Co-Founder of KISS, New York Times Bestselling Author, Multi-Hyphenate Entrepreneur & Master of Brand Identity.
- Charlene Li - New York Times Bestselling Author, Founder & CEO of Altimeter Group.
- Dr. Robert Cialdini - New York Times Bestselling Author of Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion.
- Nir Eyal - Bestselling Author of Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products & Inc. Magazine’s "Top 10 Marketing Books of 2014".
- Brian Wong - Founder & CEO of Kiip, & Featured in Forbes 30 Under 30.
Save $50.00 with our special partner rates!
General Pass: $399.00
VIP Pass: $599.00
Platinum Pass: $799.00
Register online using promo code: CCHL32
MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 2.25 Category II credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.