38th BCCPA Annual Conference: Sustainability Through Innovation
May 24-26, 2015
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, British Columbia
The BC Care Provider’s Association annual conference brings together hundreds of service providers, government officials, MLAs, and key industry stakeholders to learn about industry trends, technological advances and best practices.
The conference runs over three days and includes several keynote presentations, plenary sessions, workshops, panel discussions, networking receptions and a diverse exhibitor showcase.
Sustainability Through Innovation
The theme of the 2015 Annual Conference is ‘Sustainability through Innovation’ and will showcase innovative practices and initiatives within the continuing care sector that are improving the sustainability of the health system as well as the quality of care provided to seniors.
New components introduced for 2015:
- Delegates are eligible for MOCI credits from the Canadian College of Health Leaders
- One additional plenary session added for a total of three this year
- Interactive Pigeonhole technology will be used to increase delegate/panelist interaction
- Free personalized conference app will include the workshops you registered for online – no more need for paper!
- One complimentary golf pass [for use by a service provider member only] has been provided to each commercial exhibitor to distribute to a guest
- Win up to $125,000 in two separate sponsored “hole-in-one” Par 3 challenges during our Sunday golf tournament. Up to two prizes could be awarded valued at $100,000 and $25,000 each.
- Special on-site programming on Monday designed specifically for spouses (or guests) of the delegates [details to be announced soon]
- Printed delegate list will be made available to attendees in advance to help facilitate on-site networking and discussion
- Expanded commercial marketplace with now over 70 exhibitors
View the program and abstracts of sessions.
For registration and accommodation information visit the BC Care Providers Association web site.
MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 9 Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.