The Future of Health: The Undiscovered Consumer
September 29-30, 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancouver Convention Centre
INTERFACE 2014 is the only digital health international summit in Canada that brings together health, technology, design, social media and business. This is the place to be to hear the world’s leading experts, innovators, disruptors and creative thinkers about the future of health. We’ve searched for the best, to give you diverse opinions, sudden insights and jaw-dropping moments.
It is a two-day event that is designed to engage, inform, inspire and connect digital health innovators, healthcare leaders and other key stakeholders.
The event will take place at the spectacular Vancouver Convention Centre West, the same location where TED Global Conference took place early in March, on September 29-30th.
Summit highlights include:
- Leading thinkers… digital health innovators… keynotes, presentations, panel discussions and conversations about future health.
- An international partnering forum.
- A world innovation demo day.
- Unstructured networking.
- Digital health exhibitors.
- Outdoor fun.
- Health games and workshops.
- A wrap party.
A special offer to College members, register on-line and save $100.00!