2nd National Forum on Patient Experience
September 23 – 24, 2014
Marriott Toronto Airport
Hear first hand insights, patient & caregiver stories, case studies, interactive Q&A, and peer-to-peer exchanges that will allow you to walk away with new ideas to continue your patient experience journey with confidence.
Join national and international thought leaders to source best practices, lessons learned and proven strategies. Be prepared to implement, sustain and continuously improve on your patient experience vision.
Key topics Include:
- Leadership Strategies: Transform culture and infrastructure
- Story-telling Approach: Anchor your service design through patient stories
- Patient Flow: Deliver cost-effective, high quality patient-centric care
- Senior Care: Apply innovative models of care for aging baby boomers
- Communication: Foster clinician-patient communication to enhance quality
- Inter-professional Collaboration: Redefine roles and expectations
- Measurement: Demonstrate value by linking progress to your initiatives
- Children’s Perspective: Transform care for patients and their families
- Patient Engagement: Ensure a positive experience of care
- Mental Health: Ensure patient involvement by developing a mental health SDM