Aspire & Lead
October 15-16, 2014
Sheraton Toronto Airport
Canada's only National Health Information Management (HIM) Conference
The Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) is very excited to be hosting its 2014 Conference: Aspire & Lead on October 15-16, 2014, in Toronto ON, Canada, at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Aspire & Lead’ and reflects the tremendous amount of change impacting the Health Information Management (HIM) profession and the professions need to leverage and embrace these exciting opportunities.
The conference will highlight the tools that the HIM professional will need to lead themselves down a new path of exciting and new future HIM roles. As the profession is at the crux of change, it is imperative that the HIM professional learns all they can to adapt to the new realities, in order to become the change agents and lead the way.
Top reasons to attend the 2014 CHIMA Conference:
- The 2014 CHIMA Conference will provide a unique opportunity for health information management professionals and stakeholders, from across the country, to strengthen their commitment to the profession; broaden their knowledge and understanding of the industry and profession; participate in networking activities and share information and best practice
- Learn key skills on how to be a leader in HIM
- Opportunity to strengthen knowledge, learn about the future of the HIM profession and meet colleagues from across the country
- Located in one of Canada’s most exciting, multicultural and vibrant cities – Toronto, ON. It has been years since we held a national conference in Toronto
- Opportunity to visit the exhibit floor to encounter and hear what leading industry related organizations have to offer
For more details view the conference program.
Visit the official conference website at: http://chima-conference.com
Registered attendees will get a chance to win a door prize from Tiffany & Co valued at $500.