The Canadian College of Health Leaders is pleased to be partnering with the Conference Board of Canada for this event! As part of our partnership, we’re able to offer our valued clients a special rate to attend! For more information, please see below.
Workplace Wellness and Mental Health 2014
June 10-11, 2014
Workplace Wellness and Mental Health 2014, June 10-11, 2014, at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, will help you start your organization’s wellness initiative or, if you have one already, help you benchmark and improve your program’s performance.
Now in its fourth year, this event is quickly becoming the must-attend event for professionals and practitioners from across the country. The 2014 agenda will feature some of Canada's top experts, including:
- Margaret Trudeau, Celebrated Canadian and Mental Health Advocate
- Loretta M. Brill, Chief Executive Officer, NxKnowledge Corporation
- Ellen Brooks, Benefits Specialist, Toromont CAT
- Dr. Joe Flanders, Assistant Professor, McGill University Psychology Department and Founder and Director, MindSpace
- Kimberley Hogan, Vice-President, Human Resources, Christie Digital Systems Canada, Inc.
- Jennifer Lee, Project Manager, Work With Us, Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- Serafina Morgia, Canadian Health and Productivity Practice Leader, Buck Consultants
- Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, Professor, Psychology, University of Toronto
- Sue Pridham, President, Tri Fit Inc.
- Aaron Sapra, Regional Director, Canada, Global Corporate Challenge
- Karla Thorpe, Director, Workplace Health and Wellness Research, The Conference Board of Canada
The experts will provide new, practical ideas to take your work to the next level, and ensure your wellness effort is competitive in the marketplace. Benefit from the innovators’ practices, ideas, and insights to optimize wellness, and make yours the most engaged and productive workforce in your industry.
Save on registration with our special partner rate!
Register online for this event and quote rebate code PRM2 to save $560 off of the total registration fee! You may use this rate for yourself or a colleague, but please note that it is available for non-registered delegates only. If you have any questions on the event, or this special rate, contact Joel Elliott at email@example.com.
Important note: These special rates are available to non-registered delegates only.
|MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION|
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 6 Category II credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.