Executive Speed Networking Event
Wednesday May 28, 2014
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Please join Emerging Health Leaders Nova Scotia and the IWK Health Centre for an exciting opportunity to take part in 3 one‐on‐one sessions with senior health executives across Nova Scotia. Each session will last 15 minute and a 30 minute networking break is also included.
Participating executive leaders:
- Ismael Aquino, RN, Nova Scotia Provincial Director and Atlantic Regional Director (Education), Canadian Red Cross
- Gail Boone CEC, PCC, CHRP, MPA, BN, Executive Coach & Owner at Hold Them Big
- Krista Connell, BSc, MHSA, CEO, Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation
- Jennifer Garus PDt, Executive Manager, Nova Scotia Dietetic Association (2007-present)
- Mary-Ann Hiltz, MHA, Vice-President, Strategy & Organizational Performance at the IWK Health Centre
- Sara Kirk, Ph.D, Canada Research Chair in Health Services Research, School of Health and Human Performance
- Ann McInnis RN, MSN, Corporate Director, Performance & Decision Support, Northwood Group of Companies
- Mary McNally, MSc, DDS, MA, Associate Professor in the Faculty of Dentistry at Dalhousie University
- Patricia A. Murray, BA, MSc , MHSA, R Psych, CHE, Special Advisor to the Associate Deputy Minister on Mental Health and Addictions, Department of Health and Wellness
- Janet Simm BSc, MHA (Candidate), CEO Northwood Care Inc.
Visit the Emerging Health Leaders web site for more information about this event.