Quality Conference 2014 - Sustaining Success!
April 10-11, 2014
Healthcare executives, managers, and front-line staff are encouraged to check out the 3rd annual Accreditation Canada Quality Conference, which features an opportunity for knowledge sharing of some of the country’s most dynamic and effective examples of quality improvement initiatives.
Engaging and provocative speakers including Dr. Dave Williams, astronaut and CEO of Southlake Regional Health Centre; André Picard, award-winning Globe and Mail columnist; Dr. Josh Tepper, President and CEO of Health Quality Ontario (HQO), and Marian Walsh, President and CEO of Bridgepoint Active Healthcare provide perspectives on sustaining success in an evolving health care landscape.
This is truly a national conference where attendees represent varied sectors including long-term care, community-based organizations, acute care, home care organizations, and health authorities, among others.
Some of the highlights of the outstanding work that will be showcased at the conference:
- Improving quality and safety through transparency and accountability
- Sustainable standardized surveillance for healthcare associated infections in Alberta
- Keeping score – using physician scorecards to reduce surgical site infections at the Ottawa Hospital
- Coach, console, or discipline? Implementing a just culture to improve patient safety
- Leading the way: how an organization’s leadership promotes least restraint in a psychiatric hospital
|MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION|
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 6 Category II credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.