The Canadian College of Health Leaders is pleased to be partnering with the Conference Board for this exciting event! As part of our partnership, we’re able to offer our delegates a special rate to attend! Please see below for more information.
Wellness and Sustainable Health Care Summit
October 30-31, 2013
Have your say on the future of Canada’s Health System
In 2012, the Summit on Sustainable Health and Health care drew over 300 people to Toronto to discuss the challenges we face, and the actions required to fix the Canadian health care system. Our 2013 event will once again convene Canada’s health system leaders to discuss the latest research, learn from top Canadian and international experts, and explore solutions for Canada’s greatest health challenges and opportunities.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Rueben Devlin, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Barbara Collins, Chief Operating Officer, Humber River Regional Hospital
- Cathy Fooks, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Change Foundation
- Neil Fraser, President, Medtronic of Canada Ltd.
- Christine Hampson, President & Chief Executive Officer, The Sandbox Project
- Glen Hodgson, Senior Vice-President and Chief Economist, The Conference Board of Canada
- Jennifer Mackenzie, Vice-President, Strategic Planning, Transformation Support and Innovation, B.C. Provincial Health Services Authority
- Kelly D. Murumets, President and Chief Executive Officer, ParticipACTION
- Karel O'Brien, Neonatologist, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Andre Picard, Health Columnist, The Globe and Mail
- Judith Shamian, President and Chief Executive Officer, International Council of Nurses
- Mark Tremblay, Director, Healthy Active Living and Obesity Research, The Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Marion Walsh, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bridgepoint Active Healthcare
You'll learn about the latest issues on governance, finance, human capital, organizational performance, patient-centred care, drug management, mental health, service delivery, and new technology. Explore the options with the experts and your peers as you:
- discuss best practices with a broad range of health experts
- network and collaborate with others from across the health system
- hear the latest research from the Canadian Alliance for Sustainable Healthcare
- benefit from the experience of other jurisdictions facing similar challenges
- learn from health leaders’ challenges and discuss their visions for the future
- create new connections that can help you meet your goals for healthcare
Click here to register online and quote rebate code PRM2 to save $600 off of registration for this event! We also have special rates available for groups, not-for-profit organizations, health practitioners, and others. If you think you qualify for one of these lower rates, or would like more information on the program, please contact Joel Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. Please note that this special rate is available for non-registered delegates only.
|MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION|
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 5.5 Category II credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.