CCHL and ACHE present:
October 7-8, 2013
The Westin Ottawa
Improve your future competitiveness!
Know which crucial confrontations to hold and how to hold them.
Regain control of the misunderstandings that can destroy the cohesiveness of a leadership team. Whether the issue is organizational effectiveness, patient safety or sub-standard performance, you will learn the behaviours that correct broken promises and unmet expectations.
You will learn:
- Practice essential skills to master face-to-face confrontations, hold superiors and subordinates accountable and motivate productive behaviour.
- Learn to identify and then manage the conflicts that impede goal achievements and quality patient outcomes.
- To hold anyone accountable—no matter their role, rank or temperament.
- To maintain good relations while still managing tough situations by staying focused on the real issues.
- How to achieve your goals without micromanaging the process.
- To address artfully and then manage the conflicts and disputes that impede goal achievement and quality patient outcomes.
Healthcare leaders whose organizations would benefit by being able to more successfully address and properly manage interpersonal conflict.
To register, or for more information, please click here or call 312-424-9400.
|MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION|
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE / Fellow) to 12.0 Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.