Cette enquête sur les ressources humaines dans le secteur de la santé en tant que partenaires stratégiques vise à soutenir une thèse de doctorat. Tous les membres du Collège sont invités à participer. Le questionnaire n’est pas disponible en français.
Dear Canadian Healthcare Leader,
My name is Jillian Campbell and I am a student at the University of Phoenix working on a doctoral degree. I am conducting a research study entitled Health Human Resources as a Strategic Business Partner. The purpose of the research study is to identify what healthcare leaders perceive to be the most important HR competencies and what is the relationship of these competencies to organizational business strategy.
Your participation will involve completing an online survey that takes about 15 minutes. Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you choose not to participate or to withdraw from the study at any time, you can do so without penalty or loss of benefit to yourself. The results of the research study may be published but your identity will remain confidential and your name will not be disclosed to any outside party.
In this research, there are no foreseeable risks. Although there may be no direct benefit to you, a possible benefit of your participation is improved understanding of human resource competencies and their importance to organizational business strategy.
If you have any questions concerning the research study, please call me at 416-550-1079 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a participant in this study, you should understand the following:
- You may decline to participate or withdraw from participation at any time without consequences.
- Your identity will be kept confidential.
- Jillian Campbell the researcher has thoroughly explained the parameters of the research study and all of your questions and concerns have been addressed.
- The researcher will structure a coding process to assure that anonymity of your name is protected.
- Data will be stored in a secure and locked area. The data will be held for a period of three years, and then destroyed.
- The research results will be used for publication.
Jill Campbell, RN., MHSc., CHE
Regional Director, ORN-TCLHIN
Program Director, St. Michael's Hospital
Diabetes Comprehensive Care Program
30 Bond Street, 3-058A Shuter
Toronto M5B 1W8