As part of our ongoing information exchange initiative with the Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care, the Coalition invites College members and their green health care colleagues across Canada to sign up for the Coalition’s free Canadian Green Health Care Digest, delivered to computer desktops every two weeks.
The Green Digest targets those concerned with environmental sustainability in their organisations; helping them keep current in what is happening in their specific areas of environmental interest and furnishing information to advance health care sustainability while reducing our sector’s ecological footprint.
Green Digest recipients receive the top green health care headlines from Canada, USA and beyond on topics such as:
- Sustainable leadership
- Links between health and the environment
- Advances in infection control technologies
- Sustainable buildings and energy management
- Greenhouse gas reduction innovations
- Environmentally responsible purchasing
- Safer chemical policies and toxics reduction
- Waste management and minimization
- Water use reduction and conservation
- Green education and training possibilities
- Sustainable and local foods
- Sustainable transportation
- Sustainability initiative funding opportunities
Subscribers are also encouraged to share their own green success stories and other articles relevant to readers working towards a more sustainable health system in Canada.
Visit http://greenhealthcare.ca/digest to subscribe and view previous issues.
The Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care is an alliance of committed Canadian health service organisations, associations and environmentally-focused business associates that promote the adoption of environmentally-friendly and sustainable health care service delivery to complement the compassionate delivery of health care. The Coalition is nationally recognized as Canada’s premier, integrated green resource network positively influencing the ecological impact of Canadian health care. www.greenhealthcare.ca
For further information, please contact:
Kent Waddington, Communications Director
Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care